Portable Refrigeration Storage offers ground-level 10 refrigerated containers. They are insulated and equipped with an “all-electric” Carrier™ cooling system, allowing for a multitude of products to be stored at a specific temperature. The flooring is durable aluminum T-rail construction capable of handling pallet jack and forklift traffic. Equipped with lockable double doors on one end, our 20′ refrigerated containers offer secure storage and allow for easy access.
Our 10ft Refrigerated Container is ideal for those looking to expand their existing cold storage capacity or those looking for a temporary cold storage solution.
This Refrigerated Container is available in single and three-phase power options. As standard, the unit features security features and alarms that ensure the safety of your goods and staff members. The refrigerated container is equipped with easy-open doors that provide fantastic access and is well-lit through-out. Its stainless steel interior and non-slip floors provide the perfect environment for the safe, efficient storage of your product.
A key benefit to the 10ft Refrigerated Container from CRS, is that it is entirely weatherproof and has been treated to prevent rust. This weatherproofing, makes it ideal for placement outside, making use of valuable space outside and freeing up internal storage space. So, if you have limited space inside and unused outside space, it’s time to make it start working for you with a 10ft storage container from PFC. A fantastic cold storage facility that is not only cost-effective but is also highly efficient.
Cold storage at a wholesale price.
20′ refrigerated containers are delivered on a small rollback truck and placed directly on the ground. They require minimal room on-site and will fit in a standard parking space. Our 10′ refrigerated containers require either 230V or 460V 3-Phase power to operate efficiently and are equipped with approximately a 50′ power cord.
PRS offers flexible rental programs to satisfy both your short or long-term cold storage requirements. Contact us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members
In which areas can you use refrigerated containers?
The uses for a reefer are more diverse than you might think because reefers can not only easily maintain perishable foodstuffs but also work during transport and stockpiling, keeping the refrigeration chain much easier to manage.
As a matter of fact, they, as well as deep-freezing containers, fulfill different temperature requirements ranging from about -25 ° C to 30 ° C +. In this range, reefer containers can guarantee constant temperatures and climates. Both can be optimally adapted to the items located inside. Even when no cooling is required, humidity and temperature can play an important role.
Corresponding sensors ensure that optimal conditions in the interior are always strictly maintained.
When keeping and transporting large amounts of perishable goods, refrigerated containers are a must. Refrigerated containers can keep your valuable perishable goods at the right temperatures for extended periods of time, ensuring your perishable goods remain fresh whenever and wherever they are needed.
Here at Tiger Containers, you’ll find refrigerated containers of just about every size available. Our smallest units are our 10ft refrigerated storage containers. These containers can keep stored items at a cool minus 25 degrees or plus 25 degrees, depending upon your requirements. These containers are the ideal choice for small catering companies and businesses dealing with perishable items. They can also be used to transport other temperature-sensitive items, such as medicines and chemicals.
Like all of our containers, our 10ft refrigerated containers for sale are made of durable, high-quality steel following the highest standards. Floor lashing points are built-in to keep stored items securely in place during transport.
- 10ft x 8ft x 8ft 6 Refrigerated Shipping Containers
- Minimum -30 to +30 Celsius temperate range
- Stock held in far east and shipped to UK to order (few weeks lead time)
- Specially designed for walk-in fridge or freezer used
- Shipped into the UK to order
- Safety Door (can be opened from the inside)
- Single locking rod on RH door for easy opening
- High locking gear with longer handles and rubber grips for easy opening
- Wide range of engine options including Carrier Thinline (reciprocating compressor), Carrier Primeline (Scroll Compressor) and Thermo King Magnum Plus (scroll Compressor) – engine makes in stock at any time will vary.
- Optional extras including flat floors, Sliding PVC Thermal curtains, and recessed internal lighting
- 20ft and 40ft options also available
Reefer containers are typically used for:
- Storing and transport of temperature-sensitive food and beverages
- Test environment for technical systems
- Temporary or permanent expansion of your existing refrigeration system without complex construction measures
- Use as a shock-freezer for very fast freezing when loading
Insulating containers can also be operated without a cooling unit. These are mostly former porthole units whose openings have been closed. Although they can not be utilized as a deep-freeze container because of the lack of a cooling unit, they ensure a constant temperature and climate inside. As these Conair containers are no longer being built, you can buy well-preserved and freshly maintained pre-owned containers or new containers at attractive prices.
Why you should buy refrigerated containers
There are countless reasons to purchase a reefer. They are mobile and flexible. They can be utilized everywhere for storing cold items only where they are needed. They do not consume more space and energy.
When purchasing them, the financial advantages are clearly superior to rent in the case of permanent use. For only a few thousand euros, you receive top-quality and maintained pre-owned or brand-new reefers.
But if you plan to use them regularly and on a long-term basis, we strongly recommend you buy them. This is the reason why you can be sure that you have the cooling systems that are optimally tailored to your needs directly at your disposal. However, if you need a higher capacity for storing such as during peak seasons, you can also make use of our rental capabilities.
Refrigeration container equipment
We sell refrigerated containers in all the standardized dimensions. Whether you need a 10ft, 20ft, or 40ft container as well as a high cube version depends entirely on your individual requirements.
We supply all refrigerated containers that come with your desired accessories. This includes electrical systems such as sockets and lighting, but also the strip curtain (PVC) that protects the interior from temperature changes when the door is opened. All loading is made easier with a ramp, which we can also supply.
Container dealing with experience
For many years MT Container GmbH in Hamburg has been offering all conceivable services for container sales. Our employees are experienced enough to recommend the right model for your individual requirements.
As a master company, we do repairs and maintenance of cooling systems and as well as repair pre-owned containers.
This means that with us you are in the best hands, especially if you want to buy used containers.
We offer refrigerated containers and units from well-known brands such as Carrier, Thermo King, Seacole, Mitsubishi, or Daikin.
We can even offer you containers that originate from the previous year that are still of top quality due to our multifaceted experience.
Because we attach great importance to the fact that our customers can use their refrigerated transport in the best possible way and in a professional manner, we offer more than competent advice. If necessary, specialized training is also provided as a part of the purchase.
Other services involving containers
Not only do we sell reefers or ISO containers in the desired size and quantity, but we also offer a wide range of other container services.
If you do not want to buy your reefer, for example, because you only have short-term requirements, you can also rent refrigeration containers from us.
Of course, our services also include transportation. Even if your company is not based in our main location in Hamburg, we can deliver containers to you from our locations in Germany to wherever you need them such as to Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Munich. In addition, in European countries like Austria or Switzerland, you can buy them and use our container transportation system. ( Optional with an interchangeable swap body ).
As an expert company, we can also offer the repair of reefers and cooling units. It does not matter if you bought them from us. Our highly trained employees can repair the cooling cells in our workshop or at your premises. We can also make alterations. Before purchasing, we can install the desired cooling units or expand the attached accessories. Cooling unit replacement is also possible.
If you would like to use a reefer for item transportation to other countries, we also provide the necessary CSC and PTI badges.
Further types of containers for sale
We do not only deal with new and pre-owned reefers. You can also buy many other kinds of containers, for example, sea containers, as well as the appropriate accessories.
Discover our standard and special containers
- Sea container: send your items in this high-level container along with other 10ft or 40ft containers.
- Standard containers: flexible and usable thanks to their standardized dimensions (e.g. 10 feet or 40 feet) and stackability, ideally suited for truck, rail, or ship transportation
- Storage containers: Keep items in a material container or tire container with anti-theft protection.
- Office containers, residence containers, and residential containers: these container systems are equipped with the right furniture and are multi-functional.
- WC containers: the perfect bathroom solution for events
- Interchangeable swap bodies: structures for the flexible transportation of items with special suitability for European pallets.
- Flat rack container: transportation for large machine parts
- Hard top containers or tank containers
- Container accessories: special accessories such as shelves, burglar protection, spacers, swap bodies, or ramps
10ft cold storage refrigerated container standard features:
- Contemporary insulation factors
- Interior temperatures from -10°F to 70°F
- “On-demand” defrosting assists – avoids unnecessary heat supply
10ft cold storage refrigerated container optional modifications:
- Custom exterior color
- Roll-up door lock box
- Electrical package
10ft cold storage refrigerated container specifications:
- 5-year warranty on new machinery and 10 years on new 10ft cold storage refrigerated container shell
- 30-day warranty on used or refurbished machinery and 5 years on used 20ft cold storage refrigerated container shell
Buy Refrigerated Containers
Reefer Containers Are Cooler Than Standard Containers
Reefer containers have a refrigeration unit on the bulkhead end of the container. While it’s not a blast freezer, most reefer units are capable of maintaining temperatures as low as -20F. Refrigerated shipping containers are also insulated, and usually painted a light color (like white or grey).